Wednesday, November 19, 2008

quirks. . . .

Quirk 1-
I've spent 10 years wanting to stop biting my nails, but i've yet to succeed.
Quirk 2-
My acute fear of failure and/or regret holds me back from doing and saying lots of things.
Quirk 3-
I really miss disney channel. Not the stuff that's on today, it's annoying. But i miss Even stevens, and all the shows in that era. maybe my real confession is that i was
in love with ren from that show. and i'll take it further and when i was younger i wished i
could be a freeskater like "brink" and be married to zenon girl of the twenty first
century.
Quirk 4-
I sometimes worry that I would never have gotten to know some people with out having
Played guitar.
Quirk 5-
If my impulsive spontaneous side gets covered up or stifled, it will spontaneously
combust, and i'll do something like move to provo.
Quirk 6-
I want to live in new york for a while. But ultimately i want a country house, on a lot of property, with horses and my family.

2 comments:

  1. i want to live in new york too, definately not for a long time though. oh and you didnt get to know me from guitar. myspace is the bomb ha ha. your number two is totally me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. . . The Disney Channel! Late at night they sometimes have reruns. Yes, I'm an addict!

    ReplyDelete